Challenged Credit? Mortgage Brokers Can Help Provide Mortgage Options
Life can have some unexpected twists and turns. A mortgage broker is equipped to help steer you in the direction to home ownership. They help by navigating through the complex world of credit bureaus and provide you with the tips and tricks to better your score, improve your credit and obtain an approval at the lowest possible rate! McCall Landing suggests MMG Mortgages as they have helped hundreds of applicants with bruised credits get into their homes faster. Often times, they’ll find a solution outside of their charter bank and obtain immediate approvals while other times they will work with the applicant for years if needed and get them into a positive position to purchase.
Credit Tips and Tricks:
- Having high balances on your revolving credit will reduce your score.
- Having multiple hits or credit inquiries can reduce your credit score.
- Having limited credit can poorly affect your scoring.
- Paying off your credit card in full each month, or applying large lump sum payments, opposed to your minimum payment due, will help improve your credit score.
- The higher your credit score, the higher the mortgage you will qualify for (score reporting 680+)
- You can monitor your credit report online for a small fee by registering through Equifax Canada or for free through MOGO.
Credit scoring makes creditworthiness predictable
Contact a Mortgage Associate today at MMG Mortgages to help navigate you through the crazy world of credit and mortgage approvals.